Requirements & Scope
CaseWorthy aims to be an Enterprise level solution for nonprofit organizations and state/local government agencies looking to have a holistic case management software product that allows that to track outcomes and engagements with their clients, providers, staff, and funders.
As noted, CaseWorthy currently offers several means to communicate with entities both inside and outside of the CaseWorthy application. However, the functionality is scattered across the application and desperately needs to be brought together in a cohesive manner.
Therefore the Communication Hub needs to contain the following:
- Creating and scheduling appointments
- Loggings Services and Case Notes
- Direct and indirect messaging between internal and external users
- Video Conferencing with standard features like screen sharing, in-call chat, etc
- Sharing Documents
After further discussions, user walkthroughs and journey mapping, I outlined 5 key components that the Communication Hub would use:
- Activity Page - store all events and activity
- Calendar Page - create, edit and maintain appointments
- Messages - all 1:1 and 1:Many messaging between internal and external users
- Teams Page - all internal Teams and/or Groups established within the CaseWorthy Application
- Calls Page - acts as a Calls History page to display all user call activity
Here are some first iteration wireframes based on our requirements and scope: